February 27, 2009

My Little Scare!

Two nights ago I woke up at 1:30 in the morning feeling sick as a dog. I ran as quickly as I could to the bathroom...barely making it in time! The worst part was that along with the fact that I had just thrown up everything I had eaten that day...was that I starting getting some braxton hicks contractions. I went and laid back down in bed trying to fall back to sleep. Long story short...I was up all night getting sick and therefore causing some horrible braxton hicks! At 4:30 the contractions started getting really uncomfortable and really frequent. I was so scared I was going to go into labor...and I was only 34 1/2 weeks! It's too early yet! I ended up sending the kids with my mother in law for the entire day so I could rest. Which was wonderful...but strange at the same time! I never realized how much I do on a daily basis with the kids home! But I'm glad I sat around. The contractions stopped and I'm not in labor! Yet.... ;)

No comments: