February 12, 2010

Snow, Snow, Snow!

Over the last week my area has been pounded by snow. I'm not in the hardest hit area, but over the last week we've gotten around 3 1/2 feet where I live. The roads have been horrible. Many roads have been closed for days. Some areas have had driving bans to try and keep people off the dangerous roads. After the first snow storm my husband and I took the boys out to play, and I thought I'd share some pictures. These were all taken earlier this week, after the first band of snow. We got another 18 inches the day after these were taken.




My husband decided to jump off of our porch into the snow, just like the big kid he is!! :)



Poor little Bear didn't like being put down in the snow!






At one point I looked out the window and 4 of our neighbors were all out with their snow blowers, and several others with shovels. They were all helping each other. This man was snow blowing paths from house to house down the middle of the road, which hadn't been plowed.


No comments: