June 18, 2010

Search for the MIssing Phone

I've been known to be pretty absent minded sometimes, and today was no exception.

Tonight, the boys and I took my hubby our for dinner to celebrate Father's Day. After dinner my hubby took the boys home and I went shopping to get Father's Day gifts for all the daddy's in my life.....

I got fed up and decided to head home, after not being able to find anything I was looking for. About 10 minutes into my almost 30 minute drive I reached for my cell phone......
And it wasn't there!!! Uh OH!!

Where the heck did it go?!?!?! I SWEAR I didn't leave it anywhere! Great! Now what? I began searching frantically as I drove down the road. I emptied my purse, several times. And my wallet, several times. I triple checked the seats and my pockets. I even checked the center console, which I knew I hadn't opened.

I couldn't find it. Great. I must have left it at the last store I was at. I was checking the time when I was in there. Sigh.... Guess I'll just have to turn around and go get it....

So I turned around went back to the store I had just come from. And 15 minutes later, I arrived. Upon arrival I jumped out of the car to head into the store....

And low and behold, when I got out of the car there sat my cell phone on the seat of the car....

I had been sitting on it the whole time!!! Geez!! I really wish someone would have called me so I'd have heard it ring!! :) Oh well.... at least I found it!! Next time I'll check the seat before I turn the car around!

No comments: