April 14, 2009

I'm Officially the Mom of 3 Boys!!!





It's been awhile since I've been able to get online and actually type. I spent the last few days of my pregnacy going back and forth to doctors visits and in the hospital for observation due to my high blood pressure and swelling. Looking back I guess I was being stubborn, but I really didn't want to be induced... and thankfully the baby came on his own!!

Baby "Bear" was born at 11:10pm on Friday, April 3, 2009. He was my biggest baby by far at 8lbs 9ozs and 22 1/2 inches long!! He had his days and nights mixed up at first, so the first few days were rough. But he's doing very well for me now and sleeps in 3-5 hour stretchs at night! Thank goodness!!

His brothers adore him and are doing great with him. Though we have had a few eye pokes and Little Man landed on him while rough housing with daddy the other day.
But nothing too bad, yet. This is my first day home alone with all three since Baby Bear has been born, so it should be interesting! Especially since I have a millon errands to do today, including taking baby in for a weight check... hopefully he's gained all of his weight back!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is just so precious just look at him. Glad you all are doing well and fill us in on the doctor's visit so we know how big he's getting!