February 27, 2009

Our Quick Trip to the Park!



It was a little rainy today, but ended up being pretty warm outside. So, after lunch I talked my hubby into going to the park with me and the boys. And we had so much fun! The kids were so excited to see the park!! They bolted straight for the giant red spiral slide! And naturally, my hubby went and I headed to the swings. We had a blast watching the boys run around and burn off some of that extra energy and chasing them all over the place!

But my favorite moment.... when my husband decided it would be fun to go down the giant tunnel slide, until he got to the bottom. As I said earlier, it had been raining earlier, so there was a puddle at the bottom and he didn't want to slide in it! He sat in the slide for several minutes trying to figure out how to get over the water. This is a picture I snapped of our oldest son watching his daddy act like a little sissy not wanting to get wet!! :)



And while it did make me wish it was Spring, I'm just grateful that it's finally getting warm enough to venture outside every now and then.

5 comments:

Call Me Cate said...

Great picture of your husband in the slide. It sounds like a lovely day.

Just stopping over from SITS to say hello!

*jean* said...

too funny!! no getting out of there without getting wet! thank you for visiting me in the meadow, SITSa!!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!!! Did you show him this picture? My hubby would be so MAD at me!!! LOL!!
Welcome to SITS!!!

Tamara Dawn said...

LMAO I love that pic of your hubby on the slide! It is priceless!! hahahaha

Just came by to welcome you to SITS!!

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Those are some cute pics!