February 25, 2009

Win a Free pair of Pedoodles Shoes!!


As a mom to two boys, and another who will be here any time now...I'm always searching for good kids shoes. But I have a terrible time finding any that I really like, and that are comfy for the boys. I'm so sick of walking into a shoe store and the boys selection of shoes being so small. Most of the time stores don't have the sizes I need anyway. Ugh! But alas... there are several great shoe shops online, just for little ones. I just recently found them while searching other blogs, and I'm so excited! My favorite is Pedoodles. They are adorable...and VERY affordable!! All of the shoes I looked at were under $40! Which is great, considering that's how much a little pair of goofy looking sneakers from the mall is! These shoes are also eco-friendly and were made with the little one's developing foot in mind! The shoes are made from quality leather and have soft, flexible soles...a must for little feet!! And right now, you can enter to win a pair of Pedoodles shoes by visiting the Busy Mom Blog!! Click their button on the side of my page to take you there now!! And be sure to check out the Pedoodles website as well!! Happy shoe shopping!

No comments: