March 24, 2009

I am so ready for baby!!


I am now 38 1/2 weeks pregnant. (That picture was taken late last night.) And I feel like a stuffed turkey with sausages for feet. Seriously! My husband actually told me to rest and prop my feet up yesterday.... which he NEVER does! I was shocked, but took full advantage of the opportunity to sit and watch mindless television for an hour without moving at all. Boy was it wonderful! Maybe my feet should have swollen earlier in my pregnancy.... Ok, maybe not, but it was still great. But now I'm really ready for this baby to get here and grace us with his presence.

And to make matters even harder, my best friend just had her baby girl over the weekend. She's beautiful! But after visiting them in the hospital I'm doubly anxious and excited for this baby. Though I wasn't nervous about labor at all before this weekend.... I am starting to feel a little nervous now. And I'm blaming my nerves on my friend, who called me from the hospital, while she was in labor... having contractions every 2 minutes! Ok, now who does that?! Though I do wish it would've been me. So please, cross your fingers and pray for me that I have a quick delivery... and soon!! I'm so tired of craving every food that isn't in my house (of course), and feeling like you could pop me with a needle!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Thanks for following me! Your blog is really cute. This time last year, I looked just like you! My baby was born 4-27 but waas 2 weeks late. Miserable! Hope for a quick and easy (and soon!) delivery for you!

Barely Domestic Mama said...

You poor thing! I can't imagine being that pregnant and taking care of two boys! I hope that this little guy will make an on time arrival instead of taking his time like your other little guys. :)