June 24, 2009

You Never Know What You'll Come Home To!

I got the opportunity to go out tonight for a kid-free dinner with one of my best girlfriends. I was so excited! This was the first time I'd gone out in quite awhile and it was the first time I'd left the baby to do something for myself since he'd been born. And I'm sooooo glad I did! Granted we only went out to dinner and just sat and talked for 2 hours, but it was WONDERFUL! It was great to not have to constantly wipe a face, change a diaper, pick up dropped food and spoons, or tell someone to be quiet! ;) I have to say, I'm looking forward to another kid free dinner sometime very soon!!

As nice of a time I had, I was a little surprised to find out what had gone on while I was gone. The boys were playing at my in-laws and well, found a nest of baby bunnies!! Apparently, they must have ran over the next (by accident of course) with their car and baby bunnies started running all over the place! And of course Jellybean just had to play with them like they were toys! Here's a few pics that my hubby took of Jellybean with the bunnies while I was enjoying my peanut butter pie! :)




After looking at the pics I was left with two thoughts: 1) Those poor bunnies and 2) I hope my hubby washed his hands really good!!!

No comments: