July 14, 2009

Blog Hop- 3 Things You Didn't Know About Me!

Today's Blog Hop theme is 3 things you didn't know about me. Hmmm. Well....

1.) I'm still afraid of the dark. And no, I don't still sleep with a night light, but I secretly wish I could sometimes!

2.) I HATE cooking! Especially with the kids. I know, it's a great learning experience.... blah blah blah. I still hate it!!

3.) I graduated in December with a Masters of Education in School Counseling. My lifelong goal is to get my doctorate degree and publish a book. But I guess I need to go back to work first! :)




MckLinky Blog Hop

6 comments:

LucieP said...

I only like cooking when I think of something fun that I want to make...other than that, it's just a chore. I'm much more of a baker!!

Congrats on your degree! That is awesome!

I am Harriet said...

Congratulations! I keep going back to school too.

Just stopping down via the blog hop to say hello!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/blog-hop-3-things-you-did-not-know.html

Sneaker Teacher said...

Stopping by on the blog hop! Sounds like we have a lot in common....I am starting my doctorate and also want to write a book someday! I am currently a classroom teacher and just got my master's in special education.

Check out my blog
www.sneakerteacher.blogspot.com

Dumb Mom said...

I've been outta the classroom for like 5 years now and I haven't worked a day since I got my Master's. Starting to think it was a big, fat, waste of dinero :(! How cool that we are practically neighbors. MD bloggers rock!

Christen said...

I love this post! I'm definitely in the I-hate-cooking club too (at least for the most part.) I love baking on a rainy, lazy day, but will go to Panera waaaay too many times during the week when I'm being lazy.

Thanks for the post on my blog! And congrats on your degree!! :)

Melissa said...

Congratulations on your graduation! That's quite an accomplishment, especially when you're busy being a mom at the same time!