July 15, 2009

Chain of Confidence Challenge


Have your heard about Tupperware's Chain of Confidence Challenge? They're having a "Pay-It-Forward" contest in which you submit an essay about someone who has empowered you through an act of kindness. Three winners will each receive $5,000 to the charity of their choice!

This is an amazing campaign and it is so easy to join!! Visit the website ChainofConfidence.com and simply fill out a short form with your personal info to join in. They submit an essay about someone who has inspired you. You can also read more about all the great things that Tupperware has done around the world, including supporting the Boys and Girls Clubs of America's SMART Girls Club and similar programs in Canada and Germany, all of which help young girls make good decisions.

BTW- I chose my mom for my essay (that's her in the picture!!). She's always been my inspiration! You can view my essay, and help me by voting on it (hint hint!) here!! And be sure to let me know if you submit as essay as well so I can come check it out!! :)

1 comment:

Christen said...

How sweet of you to write about your mom! I'll definitely vote for you.

LOVE your banner at the top of the screen and all your recent posts. I just joined as one of your followers! :)