July 31, 2009

Five For Friday! {5 Pet Peeves!}

Five for Friday- {Five Pet Peeves!}

1. When someone calls you and then doesn't talk, forcing you to wonder why they called in the first place.

2. Drivers who pull out in front of you and then honk their horn.

3. Parents who think it's ok that their 8 year old just body slammed your 2 year old into the ground.

4. Sitting at the table with someone who chews like a cow.

5. People who don't wash their hands after using the restroom. Yes, lady, I saw you sneak out the door! That's gross!!


Didnt_wash_hands Pictures, Images and Photos

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love #4!! So true.

missy said...

those are great!!!!!!
i know if i started a list i wouldn't stop!!!!
have great weekend!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Stopping in from SITS to say hi.

I agree with all of them! Especially #5 - so gross!

Kelsey Taylor said...

LOL I am sure I have more the 5 but I agree with all five of yours. Have a great weekend
Kels

ch said...

Good list!
One of my many pet peeves is answering a question with a question.

I hope your chalkboard arrived safely:)

Have a great weekend!
Cindy

Barely Domestic Mama said...

Oh my goodness! I have so many people that do #1 to me whether it is on the phone or Instant Messenger.

DG said...

really good list...so gross about the hand washing thing - I agree!

dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com